{me...}

"we are who we are for many reasons and maybe we'll never know them, but even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there" I love photography and the way i can allow myself to be as creative as i want and why not do something that i wake up excited to do cause life isnt perfect things make you upset sad and happy but in pictures you can feel any emotion you want, I make up stories and fairytales in my head and i hope my pictures can help others create there own and look back and remember there memories and how moments felt. Feel free to contact me for questions at embracephotographybyj@yahoo.com

em-brace- to cherish, to hold on to.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Farewell to Fontane

This is Travis Carter.
He is an amazing singer and guitar player.
Probably the best i have heard, he can
hear a song and then ten minutes later know the whole
thing and play it on his own.
He has a new band called Farewell to Fontane and if you havent heard of them 
look it up cause it's amazing. He's so talented
and actually very photogenic:) We had
a good night shooting, almost lost our sunset so what felt
like a marathon we RAN up a mountain to get some shots..
he was such a good sport so thank you trav and good luck
















1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

I just love your work! You are so talented it's not even funny, I'm more than a little bit jealous :) These pictures of Travis are gorgeous (don't tell him I used that word) and really cool. Love it!