{me...}

"we are who we are for many reasons and maybe we'll never know them, but even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there" I love photography and the way i can allow myself to be as creative as i want and why not do something that i wake up excited to do cause life isnt perfect things make you upset sad and happy but in pictures you can feel any emotion you want, I make up stories and fairytales in my head and i hope my pictures can help others create there own and look back and remember there memories and how moments felt. Feel free to contact me for questions at embracephotographybyj@yahoo.com

em-brace- to cherish, to hold on to.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of JuLy!!


This week as we know was the 4th of July..
I was lucky enough to have a booth of my photography. I had a little photo
booth for anyone who wanted a picture, everyone was
adorable and it was such a fun day! If you want your
picture just right click, copy and save it to your computer.. take it
anywhere you want and print it..
Thanks to everyone who came by and looked at my photos.
Photography is truely a passion of mine it's a way of feeling, touching, of loving.
What someone captures is forever.. it remembers little things long after
we all have forgotten everything. To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about
finding something interesting in an ordinary place. It has little to do with the things
you see and everything to do with the way you see them.
Enjoy


































Everyone was adorable so much fun!!!
Contact me at 801-710-7917 or embracephotographybyj@yahoo.com for any questions:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photography is so awesome. I enjoyed your pictures on the 4th

Andrea Brooks said...

Jordyn they are all so cute- you are awesome!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Jordyn you so so adorable. I don't know how your mom did it, but she rasied some amazing girls!!! This pic of Jack is so cute and funny. I love all of his festive apparel!!!