{me...}

"we are who we are for many reasons and maybe we'll never know them, but even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there" I love photography and the way i can allow myself to be as creative as i want and why not do something that i wake up excited to do cause life isnt perfect things make you upset sad and happy but in pictures you can feel any emotion you want, I make up stories and fairytales in my head and i hope my pictures can help others create there own and look back and remember there memories and how moments felt. Feel free to contact me for questions at embracephotographybyj@yahoo.com

em-brace- to cherish, to hold on to.

Monday, June 6, 2011

{Callee & Alex}

Jealous.... yup! Alex and Callee were precious!
they ADORE each other and you can tell just by looking at them.
They were so fun to be around and made a joke out of everything for example we saw a
trailor, stove, and a bottle full of water and just randomly decided to play house.
I was lauhing the whole time we were shooting... I believe that marriage includes many things,
trust, laughter, selfless acts, & love
I also believe that even if you get two perfect people you will still
have to work every single day to make it work. I don't want to pretend to know what love is for everyone
but i can tell you what it means to me.. love is knowing everything about someone and still
wanting to be with them, love is trusting them enough to tell them
eveything about yourself including things you are ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe
with someone, it's smiling when you see there name on your phone,
hiding your smile when they do something you love.. Love is wanting to be better every single day for them.
Here's some C & A



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

Megan and Jared said...

Wow Jordyn I love your photos! They look awesome, you do such a great job! We just got some done but next time I want some pictures I'll be sure to call you :)